Our gowns range from $1,200 to $5,500.
Every bridal appointment is 90 minutes long. You have your own private stage and stylist solely dedicated to you to help you find your dream dress!
We LOVE seeing your vision! You can email us your Pinterest board, or send us your pictures directly to firstname.lastname@example.org prior to your appointment.
We do offer special incentives when you find your dream dress during your first visit. It’s best to bring the people who you need to help you with your decision so you don’t miss out! It’s also a good idea to have your budget in mind before coming in.
We require a 60% deposit to place your order. Once your order is submitted, no changes or cancellations can be made since all orders are custom. The remaining 40% is due upon gown arrival.
We encourage you to bring nude or white undergarments that fit well and are comfortable, preferably a strapless bra. You don’t need to bring shoes unless you prefer to see them on with the dress.
It typically takes 4 to 6 months; however, some designers offer a rush ship to accommodate an earlier wedding date.
Our samples range from size 10 to size 30, with the majority being between sizes 10-14. If the sample gown is too small or too large, we clip the dress to fit your body. Please keep in mind that bridal sizes are different from everyday clothing. Typically bridal gowns run two sizes larger than your average dress size.
We are proud to offer a wide variety of samples for the curvy bride! We carry over 30 samples ranging from sizes 18-30.
It typically takes 3 to 4 months; however, many designers offer a rush ship to accommodate an earlier wedding date. We wait and order all your bridesmaid dresses together after all sizing and deposits are received.
Unfortunately, children under the age of 10 are not allowed in Whittington Bridal due to the nature of our merchandise and for safety precautions. We sincerely appreciate your understanding and cooperation. For extenuating circumstances give us a call!
We currently do not charge for cancelled appointments. Due to the high volume of appointment requests, all appointments must be confirmed 24 hours in advance to keep your appointment. If you are unable to make it to your appointment or are running late, please call us at (832) 644-5655.
A trunk show is a special in-store event allowing you the opportunity to see and try on dresses that aren’t part of our regular stock. You can browse through the complete collection from your favorite designer. And, many times, you get to preview a collection before it’s available in other boutiques – that way you are the first to see, first to wear, and first to purchase a gown from a designer’s new collection.